St. Louis Digital Media Internships
Digital media interns will work with our digital marketing consultants helping small and medium size businesses with their internet marketing, web design and development, and social media marketing needs.
The Daily Work
Throughout your internship you’ll assist our digital marketing consultants with their daily operations serving customers. You’ll receive a variety of tasks such as collecting data, developing reports and proposals, analytics, and assisting with projects, which could include aspects of web design and development, copywriting and SEO. Additionally, you’ll function as the general office assistant to ensure that the needs of the internal team, as well as our customers, are always met.
A typical week may include the following:
- Analyze customer SEO performance
- Analyze customer PPC performance
- Develop analytics reports using various social media analytics platforms
- Collect content, edit, and format email newsletters
- Work with Digital Marketing Consultants to develop reports and presentations
- Perform Q&A functions as assigned by the development and production teams
- Attend and recap internal and customer-facing meetings
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Provide copyediting as needed
- Draft client-facing emails based on meeting notes
- Perform daily office duties as assigned
Our Ideal Internship Candidate
Can you bring the following qualifications?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or related field, or currently pursuing a degree in one of these areas
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and exceptionally organized
- Confident and friend when answering phones
Preference will be given candidates who demonstrate the following:
- An enthusiastic user of social media (bloggers preferred)
- Drive to deliver results and exceed expectations
- Possess an interest in pursuing a career in the digital space
- A grammar enthusiast
To apply, fill out our internship application form.